The purpose of this workshop is to provide updates on the most current coke drum technology and to continue to discuss and develop “Best Practices” in key areas to improve coke drum reliability, performance and safety.
March 27 – 28, 2018
Stress Engineering Services Conference Center
13610 Westland East Blvd.
Houston, TX 77041
- Coke Drum Life Management: Design to Replacement
- Overview of Structural Failure Modes in Coke Drums
- Cracked Blowdown Lines/Shells/Skirts: Run, Repair or Replace?
- Bulging Severity Assessment
- Weld Overlay Reinforcement and Repairs
- Coke Drum Flow Distributions: Single, Dual or Center Feed
- Coke Drum NDE Inspection
- New Advancement in Coke Drum Health Monitoring Technology
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, managers and inspectors involved with the operation, maintenance and design of coke drums. This meeting will be especially beneficial for young engineers wanting to achieve a greater understanding of the problems and how to improve coke drum performance.
Free of Charge! **Advance Registration Required.**
Contact: Shelley Hicks
Phone: 281.955.2900 ext 1470