Regardless of career level, everyone involved with the operation, maintenance, and design of coke drums should regularly cultivate their knowledge of coke drum technology innovations to maximize the efficiency of their own operations. In order to facilitate this knowledge transfer, Stress Engineering Services holds a Coke Drum Reliability Workshop every two years. Registration is now open for participants to join us at the 2020 Coke Drum Reliability Workshop, which will be hosted at Stress Engineering’s northwest Houston facility.
By joining together with like-minded professionals – whether they be seasoned pros or young engineers – to further the discussion of coke drum reliability and best practices, you can return to work safe in the knowledge that you are upholding the very best standards of coke drum reliability, performance, and safety.
February 11 – 12, 2020
Stress Engineering Services Conference Center
13610 Westland East Blvd.
Houston, TX 77041
- Coke Drum Life Management: Design to Replacement
- Overview of Structural Failure Modes in Coke Drums
- Cracked Blowdown Lines/Shells/Skirts: Run, Repair or Replace?
- Bulging Severity Assessment
- Weld Overlay Reinforcement and Repairs
- Coke Drum Flow Distributions: Single, Dual or Center Feed
- Coke Drum NDE Inspection
- New Advancement in Coke Drum Health Monitoring Technology
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, managers and inspectors involved with the operation, maintenance and design of coke drums. This meeting will be especially beneficial for young engineers wanting to achieve a greater understanding of the problems and how to improve coke drum performance.
Free of charge for refiners!
**Advance Registration Required.**
Contact: Shelley Hicks
Phone: 281.955.2900 ext 1470